Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Pretty In Pink Eyeshadow Tutorial (Naked 3 Inspired)

The other day I decided to do a Pretty in Pink inspired makeup tutorial, which I have done previously on my blog which you can find here. The post contains a Step by Step pictorial on how to achieve this makeup look, but I decided to also film it for you all and how I pulled the whole look together.



Now that it is Summertime I have been loving rose gold eyeshadows, so I come up with an everyday full face makeup tutorial on how to achieve a fresh summery look. For eyeshadows I decided to stick to one palette which is my beloved Sleek Storm palette which is great for everyday eyeshadow. This palette only costs around £8 at your local Superdrug and Boots and is well worth the money! All of the colours are pigmented and very easy to blend. If you would like to see swatches and a in-depth full review of the palette, you can find that here.
Colours used in tutorial (Sleek Storm Palette)
Step by Step pictorial

Step by Step pictorial

All of the products I used to create this look are drugstore brands and are readily available. I will list them below:

Products Used:

Face:
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match - Ivory
Setting Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte - Translucent
Blush: Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush - Live Pink


Eyes:
Eyebrows: Sleek Storm Palette - Matte Light/Dark Brown
Eyeshadow Base: Nyx Jumbo Pencil - Yogurt
Eyeshadow: Sleek Storm Palette
Eyeliner: Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Mascara: Elf 3 in 1 Mascara
Primark Eyelash Curler


Lips:
Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart
Lipgloss: Maybelline ColorSensational Shine Gloss - Pink Shock

4 comments:

  1. Love this look, really pretty.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think this is great for everyday wear and it is a much cheaper alternative to the Naked 3 Palette!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous look, I love it! <3
    www.madisonblanding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-51663625-1